6 Vital Blog Statistics [Infographic]
If you’re still skeptical about the value of blogging for business, the folks over at GenY Medium have created a provocative infographic that explains why it is a vital ingredient in your social media calendar. The point of the infographic is writing with passion, but there are also some real gems that every B2B marketer should know as well.
Comparing blogging with sex is a bit of a stretch, sure, and I agree that you can’t fake passion, but what resonated most for me was that business blogging actually influences purchases and has a direct and significant impact on lead generation.
In other words, creating open dialogue with your market through a company blog will positively impact your bottom line significantly more than not blogging.
Check out these six vital stats…
- 40% of US companies use blogs for marketing
- 67% of marketers say their company blog is critical or important to their business
- Companies with over 50 blog posts experience 77% lift in median monthly leads
- Companies that blog have 55% more website visitors
- B2B companies that blog generate 67% more leads per month
- B2C companies that blog generate 88% more leads per month